|Is the person a State or town pauper?||Cost of support of each person per week.|
Remarks: Her age and duration of auiari[?] we have stated as nearly as we can ascertain. We have never been able to ascertain whether she is a State or Town pauper.
Theodoulps[?] Mayhew } Overseers of the Poor of the town of Edgartown
1. What means of ventilation are used for the rooms in which the Lunatics or Idiots are confined?
2. How are the rooms warmed?
3. How often are these rooms cleaned?
4. How often and how much are the Lunatics and Idiots, who are confined, allowed to exercise in open air?
5. Is a physician emplyed to attend upon these Lunatics for the purpose of curing their mental derangement, or only in case of bodily disease?
No Physician employed
6. If any paupers belonging to your town are now in the State Lunatic Hospital, please state their names and ages, and the time when each was sent there.
7. If any lunatic persons or idiots are confined in the alms-house, besides paupers, please state their names and the various circumstances concerning them, according to the questions in the table.